INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT CATS
The senses of cats
Interesting fact about cats: why does cats sniff food? In fact, they’re trying to check the temperature of the food. Cats does not touch cold food and too hot. Cat moustaches are sensitive to the smell of food. They use moustaches to determine the appropriate temperature.
All about cats:
- Cats sleep 18 out of 24 hours a day.
- The average life expectancy of a cat is 10-12 years.
- Cats have 5 “fingers” on front paws, but only 4 rear.
- The cat’s ear can be rotated 180°.
- Leap cats in levels can exceed their own growth in 5 times.
- In the US, researchers have found that cats are able to saturate the air with beneficial negative ions.
- When is the cat 15 months, its can be fully adult, if more than 7 years, then pet can be considered is”old.”
- Did you know that cat meows are only for human ears? It’s not how animals communicate to each other.
- Despite the high body temperature and” wool”, the animal does not sweat.
- Having the high body temperature and “fur”, the animal does not sweat.
- Did you notice that cat wagging its tail in thoughts? This means, that cat thinks or decides.
- When a human strokes an animal, the rhythm of its heartbeat decreases, as well as blood pressure. If you do not want to get sick-get a cat 🙂